You can download the current Ladygrove Primary School lunch menu from the Telford & Wrekin Council website.
There is an online facility to pay for your child’s school dinners. You need your child’s pupil reference number, and your debit card or credit card details ready when making a payment. You will be directed to a secure website to make the payment, with the option to print or email a receipt when the transaction has completed.
Free School Dinners
Your child may be entitled to free school meals if you, or your partner, receive Income Support or income based Jobseekers Allowance. You may also be eligible if you receive:
- Employment & Support Allowance (income related)
- Pension Credit (guaranteed credit
- Child Tax Credits and have an annual taxable income of less that £16,190
- Part VI of the immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Do not receive working tax credit
School Sandwich form:
To order a school packed lunch, please use the form found in the links on the right. This form needs to be in school the Friday of the week before lunches are required to ensure that the kitchen has enough supplies.